* Improve UX / UI for new skill system.
* Balance the progression and skill points distribution (need to collect more data).
## [Beta 3.1] 2017-04-28 Frederic Rezeau
* Added EU Server so players from that region should enjoy much better connections.
* Improved server algorithm to spread players on different instances (less "table full" messages).
* Calories transfer on kills was increased from 25% to 50% (100% for flag carrier).
## [Beta 3.0] 2017-04-26 Frederic Rezeau
* Added skill system (much experimental).
* The Power Skill increases the damage to other players.
* The Armor skill decreases all incoming damage.
* Mushroom Pie now doubles the Power skill for 60 seconds.
* The lightning is now collectible item (like hammer and keys).
* The Jetpack can be activated at anytime with lightning charges.
* Shield Pie has been removed.
* Fat Burner has been removed.
* The size of the player reflects the amount of calories eaten.
* Server "inactive Player" kick time was increased to 40 seconds.
## [Beta 2.0] 2017-04-24 Frederic Rezeau
* Eating players now rewards their calories count!
* Fat burner (formerly jetpack) can be used to fly. Beware, it consumes calories at increasing rate!
* Improved UI numbers dislay (using K, M, B).
* Mushroom now increases eating speed as well.
* Mushroom effect time increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
* Mushroom damage factor slightly increased.
## [Beta 1.0] 2017-04-20 Frederic Rezeau
Finally reached beta!
* New Item: Shroom! Double player size and damage!
* New Item: Lightning Bolt, double XP gains for 30 seconds (if logged in).
* Drastically improved UI with additional markers and effects.
* Added Propeller and Jetpack pies to loot these items respectively.
* Looting the steel pie does not reward Propeller or JetPack anymore.
* Jammed player pie: Reduced calories gain from 100 to 50 points.
* Fixed issue with key being consumed when looting normal pies.
* Fixed global scores issue and reset all scores.
* Bots do not use the XP premium skins anymore.
* Better balancing logic for assigning players to lobbies (should have less "Table Full" messages overall).
## [Alpha 0.3] 2017-04-14 Frederic Rezeau
* Added top scores (global).
* Added authenticated login with Facebook and Google.
* Added Experience Points (XP).
* Added 4 skins: UK Flag, Batman, Tiger, Picachu.
* Fixed issue with pies counter going backward.
## [Alpha 0.2] 2017-03-26 Frederic Rezeau
* New item: Shield (50% damage reduction).
* New item: Flag (100% calories bonus!). Only 2 lootable per lobby, eating the flag carrier rewards the flag.
* Added 2 skins (Cute Rabbit, Brazilian Flag).
* Fixed issue with bots eating flying players.
* Added "Total pies eaten" counter on main page.
* Up-scaled server to 4 Core / 7GB RAM.
## [Alpha 0.1] 2017-03-21 Frederic Rezeau
* Implemented multi-lobby instantiation on server.
* Added server reset notification.
* Added 2 skins (Korea flag, Dotted Pink).
* Leaderboard is now connected to all lobbies on same server (45 players).
## [Alpha 0.0] 2017-03-17 Frederic Rezeau
* Added a confirmation screen before going back to game menu.
* Bot AI is now using new medkits mechanic
* Added server timeout for inactive players.
* Implemented random skin assignment for bots.
* Added policy and terms (okijin ltd apps).
1. What kind of information do we collect?
We may ask you for information such as name, username, email address, age, gender and product information. Our websites and applications may include optional surveys, asking for your views on various products and services. If you download content from our websites or via our applications, we will automatically check your hardware details. We may also detail your activity and personal preferences when visiting our websites or using our applications.
Please always obtain consent first before giving us anyone else's personal information (for example, for send-a-friend promotions). Please make sure that any personal details that you provide are accurate and current, and let us know if there are any changes.
2. What do we do with the information we collect?
We use the information we collect in a number of ways:
* to operate our websites and applications and provide the information and services you ask for, including downloads, promotions and competitions
* to deal with your customer service requests
* for internal analysis and research to improve our websites and other products and services
* to send you newsletters and marketing information about Okijin Games products and services, and offers, products and services from selected third party companies, but only as permitted by law or requested by you.
* to send administrative emails (for example, if you forget your password)
* to prevent and detect fraud and abuse of our websites, applications or services.
3. Who else has access to your information
We work with third party companies to help enhance and understand the use of our website and applications to deliver the best possible experience. These companies generate statistical usage information and are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Some of these companies may process your information in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), such as the United States and Japan. Data protection laws in these countries may not offer the same level of protection as in the EEA. If you are not happy for us to transfer your information in this way, you should not access and use our websites or applications.
In exceptional circumstances, we may disclose your personal information if required by law or to protect or defend ourselves or others against illegal or harmful activities. If our business is sold or restructured, your details may be transferred as part of the business.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your personal information. This includes setting up processes and procedures to minimise unauthorised access to or disclosure of your information. However, we do not guarantee that we will eliminate all risk of misuse of your personal information by intruders. Please keep any passwords for your accounts safe and do not disclose them to anyone else. You must contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or other security breach.
5. Contacting us
If you have general queries, please contact us via email@example.com
Last updated: March 2017.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
PIE.AI is a site operated by OKIJIN LIMITED ("We"); we are a company registered in England and Wales .
Our registered office is 145-157 St John Street London EC1V 4PW GB-ENGLAND. We are regulated by the Companies House and authorised and regulated by the regulatory body.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
loss of income or revenue;
loss of business;
loss of profits or contracts;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of data;
loss of goodwill;
wasted management or office time;
and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of OKIJIN LIMITED. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of OKIJIN LIMITED, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of OKIJIN LIMITED. You acknowledge that the Trademarks used and displayed on this Site are and shall remain the sole property of OKIJIN LIMITED or the Trademark owner.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for visiting our site.